- Kota Jakarta Selatan, IndonesiaJalan Doktor Saharjo, RT.1/RW.1, West Tebet, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaKota Jakarta SelatanDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Manage projects aligning standards and industry best practices for project management, quality assurance, software development, and mobile development.
- Work hand-in-hand with stakeholders.
- Responsible for targeting completion of process improvement and projects within a specified time frame.
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly meetings per Scrum Methodology.
- Plan software development Sprints and Releases, as well as forecast completion dates.
- Provides updates to direct supervisor regarding the status and timelines of development.
- Assess bugs and features and scheduling them into Sprints and Releases accordingly.
- Identify problems and roadblocks to development or improved efficiency.
- Responsible for the well-being of the project team in the course of the project
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related relevant discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Bahasa and English
- Deeply understand internet technology
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Project Estimation
- Project Management
- Leadership skills
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jalan Doktor Saharjo, RT.1/RW.1, West Tebet, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.