Customer Service Officer
- South Jakarta City, IndonesiaTebet, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta CityJakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
Zenius Education is the pioneer for Education Technology (EdTech) in Indonesia since 2004, founded by teachers passionate about learning, problem-solving, and establishing strong foundations on scientific thinking. From our early beginnings releasing CDs and DVDs, to launching a website in 2010, we developed a strong following for our educational content through our teaching methods.
We have now released our powerful content library of more than 74,000 videos into our mobile app on June 2019, and the company has just received seed funding from investors. We are about to embark on a hyper-growth phase to accelerate great learning outcomes for K-12 students in Indonesia.
Listening and answering the needs of the customer is of high importance for us. Therefore, we’re looking for a Customer Service Officer (“CSO”) to be our frontline in handling customer needs. The CSO must provide professional, friendly, and prompt service. They are expected to be tech-literate and willing to help students or parents whenever they had difficulties using Zenius’ products.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Handle questions and complaints from customers through call, email, social media, chats, website, marketplace, or Customer Service platforms (e.g. Freshdesk)
- Handle orders in the marketplace (e.g.: check new transactions and process order)
- Routinely submit reports based on customer complaints or questions, purchase orders, or product shipments
Who Is Our Ideal Candidate:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and writing an administrative report
- Diligent, friendly, and high attention to detail
- Familiar with internet-based applications and marketplaces
- The preferred candidate who lives in the area around South Jakarta
- Willing to work with the shift system and work on weekends
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Organizing and Planning
- MS Office
- Problem Sensitivity
- Email Support
- Chat Support
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.