Business Process Analyst
Zenith United Electric Corporation
- Manila, PhilippinesMezzanine Floor, Le Mar Ben II Bldg., 747 San Bernardo St., Sta Cruz, Manila, Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Business Process Analyst works with the Vice President for Operations and managers of business units and operations groups for the continuous implementation of business process improvement initiatives to support company objectives and direction for organizational and operational excellence.
- Support business process improvement initiatives and coordinate cross-functional teams to implement operational improvements for organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Work with respective departments to review business process improvements and assist in the development of corresponding action plans to achieve targeted improvements (efficiency, productivity, cost-savings, and competitiveness)
- Coordinate with involved groups in the execution/ implementation and monitoring of impact of identified BPI initiatives.
- Work with Zenith University and HRD to assist in the development and implementation of training programs necessary for the development and/or improvement of skills needed by respective departments/ members to successfully implement BPI initiatives.
- Work on special projects that cover implementation and/or transition of operations towards new and best practices in the distribution industry. This includes creation of project map and execution monitoring setup.
- Assist in the development, creation and/or update needed for the general policies, SOP’s and overall setup of ZGC Shared Services and Sales Operations.
- Create and maintain archive of ZGC work flow, business processes, policies and SOP’s including list and samples of forms and documents used in ZGC transactions. This will be used (from time to time) as reference of review and upgrades needed to ensure that organizational SOP’s are aligned with general direction and objectives.
- Work with the VP for Operations in the review, creation and/or improvements needed for the general Policies and SOP’s of ZGC shared services and sales operations.
- Graduate of Business course / Marketing Management or any related courses
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in business analysis or a related field
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Advanced computer skills
- With history of leading successful projects
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Mezzanine Floor, Le Mar Ben II Bldg., 747 San Bernardo St., Sta Cruz, Manila, Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines
- Trading Industry
- 1 opening
About Zenith United Electric Corporation
Zenith United is an importer and reliable supplier of quality electrical, lighting and ventilation products to various industry sectors in the Philippines that started operations in 1977. With over 40 years’ experience in the industry, we have consistently delivered on our promise of providing only quality products and solutions for our valued clients and genuinely care about people. We have more than 250 personnel, several warehouse facilities as well as offices and showrooms in key locations across Metro Manila. We partner with highly reputable global manufacturing companies and work closely with them to introduce and promote their products to the Philippine market. In addition, we also work with over 200 accredited distributors nationwide and serve all major industries in the country. The size, strength and stability of our business means that we can offer stability and genuine career mobility across the organization.