- Manila, PhilippinesMezzanine Floor, Le Mar Ben II Bldg., 747 San Bernardo St., Sta Cruz, Manila, Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Inject new ideas and creative design solutions to meet the clients’ objectives and timeline.
- Design, finalize and execute various marketing materials for internal and external use which include but not limited to print and online advertisements, direct mailers, company and product brochures, corporate documents/stationary, company presentations, posters, backdrops, props and other promotional materials including those for corporate events and exhibits.
- Research and self-educate about the client, their background, and their objectives.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and fellow designers in the process from conceptualization, execution, to feedback of every design project assigned.
- Produce only quality work with zero tolerance for inaccuracies and errors in design and in copy.
- Ensure that all output are aligned with the corporate branding standard.
- Be up to date with the latest design trends and technology to minimize cost yet produce high quality output.
- Contribute design ideas for visual merchandising and further improvement of all ZGC stores/showrooms.
- Coordinate and manage all external and internal relations with professionalism and ensure all groups involved receive detailed and complete information on the project at hand.
- Uphold a high level of standard in design, execution and service at all times.
- Graduate of Fine Arts, Graphic Design, IT, or any related courses
- At least 2 to 5 years of previous relevant experience
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Wordpress, Joomla CMS, PHP
- Backgound in web development and design is a great advantage
- Excellent understanding of the elements and principles of design
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Performance Bonus
- Print Design
- Illustration (Digital)
- Graphic Design
- Video Editing
- Web Design
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Mezzanine Floor, Le Mar Ben II Bldg., 747 San Bernardo St., Sta Cruz, Manila, Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines
- Trading Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.