Technical Services Coordinator
- Manila, PhilippinesMezzanine Floor, Le Mar Ben II Bldg., 747 San Bernardo St., Sta Cruz, Manila, Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Works closely with the Technical Services Group and salesman on after- sales support.
- Responds to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Handle the processing of all after-sales orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Processes warranty claims.
- Completes the documents required to process the claims, forwards them to the Technical Services Group and follows up.
- Explains the warranty provisions to salesman and customers.
- Inform customers and/or salesman of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the after sales order progress, identify shortcomings and provide solutions.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent
- Effective communication skills
- Organized and extremely customer service oriented
- Open to Electrical Engineering fresh grads
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Performance Bonus
- Organizing and Planning
- Record Keeping
- Clerical Skills
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Microsoft / MS Office
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Mezzanine Floor, Le Mar Ben II Bldg., 747 San Bernardo St., Sta Cruz, Manila, Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines
- Trading Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.