- Manila, PhilippinesMezzanine Floor, Le Mar Ben II Bldg., 747 San Bernardo St., Sta Cruz, Manila, Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Provides financial, administrative and clerical support by processing payments, verifying and reconciling invoices. Handles day-to-day management of all payment cycle activities in a timely and efficient manner.
- Keep track of all payments and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Maintain historical records.
- Process payment to vedors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received.
- Prepare analysis of accounts and produce monthly reports.
- Continue to improve the payment process.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software.
- Proficient in data entry and management.
- Excellent problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Performance Bonus
- Analyzing Data
- Attention to Detail
- Billing and Invoicing
- Accounts Payable
- Computer Literate / Basic Computer Skills
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Mezzanine Floor, Le Mar Ben II Bldg., 747 San Bernardo St., Sta Cruz, Manila, Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines
- Trading Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.