- Manila, PhilippinesMezzanine Floor, Le Mar Ben II Bldg., 747 San Bernardo St., Sta Cruz, Manila, Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Initiate and implement effective inventory management system in order to achieve operational excellence and deliver cost savings.
- Perform inventory analysis and management to avoid low stock and overstock.
- Develop inventory plan to ensure smooth product flow.
- Manage inventory adjustments and transfers.
- Analyze root causes of inventory issues and provide resolutions.
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs.
- Review inventory activities and recommend improvements.
- Communicate complex inventory problems to Manager promptly.
- Generate and maintain monthly reports on inventory levels.
- Place product orders in a timely manner and track open purchase orders.
- Develop initiatives to reduce slow-moving inventories and to improve inventory turns.
- Develop process improvements to achieve company inventory goals.
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- Has excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Fluent in English both written and oral
Perks and Benefits
- Inventory Control
- Organizing and Planning
- Analyzing Data
- Communication Skills
- Warehousing Management
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Mezzanine Floor, Le Mar Ben II Bldg., 747 San Bernardo St., Sta Cruz, Manila, Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines
- Trading Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.