Come Change the Travel Sector!
ZEN Rooms, the game-changer startup in the hospitality industry, is searching for a Business Development Manager to expand its successful business.
Backed by Rocket Internet in 2015, we are on a mission to provide solutions to democratize travel in Southeast Asian, making it reliable and accessible to everyone. We partner with independent hotel owners to maximize their potential in technology, sales and operational efficiency, improving the quality and safety standards for travelers.
We have now grown to be the #1 hotel chain in the Philippines and have attained the highest customer satisfaction ratings in Southeast Asia in the budget hotel segment. We are backed by top-notch investors such as the #1 Korean travel group: Yanolja, leading telecommunication company Ooredoo, and Rocket Internet, the most successful emerging markets investor behind multi-billion dollar companies such as Lazada, Zalando, Groupon, Foodpanda and Jumia.
THE ZEN TRIBE
We are a team of over 500 superstars constantly trying to better the hospitality industry. Our team is composed of resourceful and creative individuals from the best universities around the world. We are a young global team, averaging 24 years old, and coming from over 15 countries. Our offices are located in the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore.
Each member of our team is constantly challenged to grow and take on responsibilities while being guided by great mentors. This is why career progression in the company is rapid for individuals, disregarding age, who are dynamic, proactive, and ambitious. We have created a very collaborative working environment where every individual is empowered to make a difference, regardless of hierarchy. Become part of a tribe that loves the hospitality industry, that cares about each other, and that changes the traveling experience of ZEN’s ever growing customer base.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The leaders of sales growth for the company
- Report directly to the Country Manager
- Generate, acquire, and integrate all-new hotel partners for ZEN
- Develop and materialize groundbreaking business plans to fuel the growth of the company
- Expand existing hotel partners to next level, ultimately to attain full hotel management
What profile are we looking for?
Academic and Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree of a business course
- At least a year of experience in sales or business development field
Mindset and Attitude
- Confident to pitch and manage partnerships successfully
- Adaptable to work in fast-paced and performance driven environment
- Competent to fulfill targets within a challenging time frame
- Proactive and driven by the desire to contribute to the company’s growth in the Philippines
- Self-reliant to ensure responsibilities are accomplished with minimal supervision
- Fluency in English and Filipino is a must
- People oriented to build and sustain relationships with partners
- Able to multitask and manage several projects at the same time
- Outstanding analytical and interpersonal skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Many opportunities of growths within Rocket Internet’s fastest-growing venture
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Lower Ground Office, Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street
- Hospitality and Tourism
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.