Come change the Travel sector!
ZEN Rooms, the leading hospitality startup company in SEA, is looking for an Associate - Finance to lead the Finance team in terms of top financial reports and decision making that will be beneficial to the financial processes of the company
- You will have the responsibility of being the main point of contact for all Regional Financial Reporting matters with our senior leadership team, investors, and external auditors/regulators
- Analyze problems and create solutions in areas such as Hotel Finance, Distribution Finance, treasury procedures, etc by collaborating with the respective teams.
- Take part in global projects as the company expands and grows
- Research and discern key decisions and solutions in accounting and operational issues that will impact the team in terms of growth and efficiency
Academic and Work Experience:
- An analytical degree (Accountancy, Business Management, Economics, Finance, etc) with a demonstrated superior understanding of financial reporting and accounting areas in lieu of a CPA
- Preferably 1 to 3 years of relevant accounting/finance/audit experience. Fresh graduates are likewise encouraged to apply.
- Excellent working knowledge of basic financial and control processes
- Having a CPA license is preferred
Mindset and Attitude:
- Exemplifies bias for action, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a growth mindset
- Excellent ability in being analytical towards problems and situations
- Shows strong leadership potential and the ability to manage multiple priorities and demonstrate flexibility as priorities change
- Strong communication skills - written, interpersonal, and digital/virtual in English and Filipino
- Detail-oriented & visionary; able to see the bigger picture in a series of transactions
- Advanced skillsets in managing databases and documents via Excel and Office
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.