Come Change the Travel Sector!
ZEN Rooms, one of the fastest-growing startups in Southeast Asia, is searching for a Head /Senior Manager, Performance Marketing to lead customer acquisition across ZEN Rooms portfolios in SEA
About the Role
- The Head /Senior Manager, Performance Marketing would be responsible for shaping, driving, and scaling paid customer acquisition for ZEN.
- Support the marketing team by driving creative and efficient customer acquisition and profitability plans across a variety of channels.
- Ideate, Create, Develop, Execute own performance marketing ideas aligned with the initial business plan
- Manage and oversee performance marketing data across SEA in channels such as Social, Search, Affiliate, Meta, Paid, etc
- Improve and experiment with marketing campaigns through A/B testing, conversation rate optimization, and re-engagement activities.
- Collaborate with the people from Engineering and Analytics teams to design and build data systems that improve attribution, the efficiency of marketing spend and overall customer lifetime value
Academic/ Work Background
- 5-7 years of growth marketing experience in multiple marketing channels with the use of tools such as PPC/Paid Search/SEM
- An enthusiastic and innovative approach to acquisition with the ability to communicate results, key learnings, and areas of opportunity.
- Demonstrates ability in planning short & long term campaign initiatives and strategies
- Equipped with high intensity and energy to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Has a think-out-of-the-box attitude and mindset in solving numerous problems encountered
- Has a bias in having analytical and data-driven solutions and results
- Expert with using and utilizing business tools such as PowerBI/Hotjar/Dynamic Yield/etc.
- Demonstrates digital mastery in the use of Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, etc. (certifications preferred).
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.