Senior Software Engineer
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- 60,000.00 - 150,000.00 PHP / monthPHP60,000.00150,000.0060,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Come Change the Travel Sector!
ZEN Rooms, one of the fastest-growing startups in Southeast Asia, is searching for a Senior Software Engineer to expand its successful business.
About the Role
We are currently looking for a skilled and passionate Senior Software Engineer to become part of our international team of highly talented and motivated people. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for contributing to the application architecture and doing intensive, design orientated development on both Frontend and Backend code.
Academic and Work Experience
- A minimum of 3 years of full-stack development experience for Mid Level or 6 years for Senior Level
- Good background in building complex and beautiful products which are able to handle the requests by millions of users
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent education or practical experience
Mindset and Attitude
- Passionate about writing well-structured, efficient and maintainable code, actively keeping the quality of the codebase in check
- Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented and a team player
- Deep knowledge of PHP and wide experience with the OOP frameworks. Experience with Phalcon framework is a big plus
- Proficient with database design and optimization (PostgreSQL or MySQL)
- Experience in designing Rest APIs and RPC structures.
- Practical experience in writing automated tests (unit tests, integration tests, etc)
- Knowledge and experience of common Design Patterns and coding principle
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Knowledge of cloud architectures, AWS, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes, and Serverless concepts.
- Knowledge/Experience in other programming languages like python, node.js, C#
- Experience with Elasticsearch and Kibana
- Exposure to Agile methodology
- Familiarity with technical practices such as pair programming, test-driven development, CI/CD
- Familiar with Linux commands
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
Sounds exciting? Or are you not yet convinced?
If so, we got you! Get an exclusive Sneak Peek of our company's culture, work environment, perks, and amazing people. Explore our content and discover more about ZEN.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
Competitive Salary, 20 VLs & SLs, Free Lunch on Fridays, Kids Friday, Health and Wellness Program, Free Stays in ZEN Hotels for Birthdays and Special Occasions, Fresh Fruits Every Morning, Unlimited Coffee, Fun Events
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.