Come Change the Travel Sector!
ZEN Rooms, the game-changer startup in the hospitality industry, is searching for a Director of Revenue Management to expand its successful business.
We are an operating system for Southeast Asian budget & mid range hotels. We allow our hotel clients to be more productive and competitive: increase revenue, optimize cost base and increase guest trust & satisfaction. Through technological and operational solutions, we address the deep, widespread inefficiencies in the Southeast Asian budget & mid range hospitality sector.
By helping Southeast Asian hotels operate more efficiently: better value-for-money and safer, ZEN contributes daily to democratizing travel in Southeast Asia. Millions of travelers looking for the best value-for-money stay at ZEN franchised or operated properties each year.
ZEN Group is backed by the #1 Korean travel group Yanolja (funded by Booking.com/Agoda) and a leading group of institutional technology investors including Rocket Internet (behind Lazada etc).
- Ensuring retention, revenue and profitability targets are met for all properties under care
- Lead teams of revenue management analysts and a 24x7 client support team in charge of pricing strategies of ZEN franchisees across the region.
- Report to the Chief Revenue Officer on strategies, initiatives and projects related to dynamic pricing, client relationship management, client retention and online distribution
- Taking quick and reasonable decisions in times of urgent interventions and leading revenue management’s conflict management with hotel clients
- Optimising existing dynamic pricing processes for speedy collaboration between internal teams (such as finance, customer support and distribution) to maximise partner (client hotels) satisfaction
- Collaborating with on-boarding (of new hotels to company systems) team to reduce revenue and margin impact due to on-boarding delays
- Monitoring key performance metrics and taking necessary action (involving both internal and external stakeholders) promptly
Apply if this is you:
- You have strong operations management mentality and have at least 3 years of dynamic pricing experience in any of the airlines, hospitality or ride hailing industries (exposure to dynamic pricing in other industries will be considered on a case to case basis)
- You excel in managing client relationships
- You are proficient in at least one of the following: MS Excel, Python, Power BI
- You like to take responsibility, work under pressure and consider them as exciting challenges & you are not looking for an easy 9 -5 job
- You are ready to experience the pace and fast growth SEA’s fastest growing and best rated budget hospitality brand
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.