Senior Marketing Specialist
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0030,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Come Change the Travel Sector!
ZEN is actively seeking a self-driven individual to join our marketing team!
About the Role
The Senior Marketing Specialist will have an exciting opportunity for the development and promotion of the company's products. Through different marketing strategies, methods, research, and planning, you will be able to effectively communicate with customers and partners about the product.
- Collates and draws data-driven information on market trends, competitors, research, consumers to bring up a brand plan
- Develops brand planning and development of the product towards B2B & B2C customers and partners.
- Strategize ways of delivering brand messages to customers by understanding consumer insight and developing meaningful customer-centric communication.
- Draft and conceptualize various high-quality content to be sent out to business partners, customers, and clients.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A degree in Marketing, Advertising, MMA, or related domains
- A minimum of at least 2 years of experience in brand planning, digital marketing, and product-driven campaigns.
With the mindset and attitude of:
- Thinking outside of the box and strong point on data-driven results
- Being passionate about delivering marketing plans, implementing brand ideas, and a customer-centric attitude
- Adaptable, quick, fast, and a responsible team player
- Having charisma, confidence, and action in communicating market plans
And with the skills and knowledge on:
- Excellent communication skills. Able to deliver plans and ideas accurately and in a concise manner
- Skills in copy writing, technical content, and an exceptional eye on detail are a must.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.