Operational Ads Manager
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 100,000.00 - 120,000.00 PHP / monthPHP100,000.00120,000.00100,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Come Change the Travel Sector!
ZEN Rooms, one of the fastest-growing startups in Southeast Asia, is searching for an Operational Ads Manager to implement and create innovative business plans for the growth and success of the company.
We are an operating system for Southeast Asian budget & mid-range hotels. We allow our hotel clients to be more productive and competitive: increase revenue, optimize cost base, and increase guest trust & satisfaction. Through technological and operational solutions, we address the deep, widespread inefficiencies in the Southeast Asian budget & mid-range hospitality sector.
By helping Southeast Asian hotels operate more efficiently: better value-for-money and safer, ZEN contributes daily to democratizing travel in Southeast Asia. Millions of travelers looking for the best value-for-money stay at ZEN franchised or operated properties each year.
ZEN Group is backed by the #1 Korean travel group Yanolja (funded by Booking.com/Agoda) and a leading group of institutional technology investors including Rocket Internet (behind Lazada etc)
- Design, implement, and actively manage user acquisition campaigns across Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other platforms with the goal of growing leads and maximizing ROI.
- Set goals, KPIs, campaign initiatives, based on the results of monthly results.
- Continuously optimize campaigns through performance analysis, ad copy testing, quality score improvement, keyword management, and landing page testing.
- Identify opportunities to test new campaign ideas.
- Work closely with members of the Content Marketing team to build campaign assets.
Academic / Professional background
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience with a focus on lead generation and conversion.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a technical field
Mindset & Attitude
- Motivated by setting up creative campaigns and receiving doubled ROI and results from those campaigns
- High integrity, energy, and a desire to work in a results-oriented, fast-growth environment.
- An enthusiastic and innovative approach to acquisition with the ability to communicate results, key learnings, and areas of opportunity.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new advertising and campaign strategies that increase performance over time.
- Expert with Excel functions (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, SUMIF formulas, etc.)
- Fluent in Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Manager, etc. (certifications preferred).
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.