Learning and Engagement Assoicate (HR Role)
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 20,000.00 - 20,100.00 PHP / monthPHP20,000.0020,100.0020,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Come Change the Travel Sector!
ZEN Rooms, the game-changer startup in the hospitality industry, is searching for a Learning and Engagement Associate to help maintain and sustain excellent customer service, providing quality standards for all ZEN hotels.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct employee on boarding program
- Promote HR programs, initiatives and events to create an efficient, harmonious and conflict-free workplace
- Identify training needs to address and bridge gaps in skills and competency via a training needs analysis
- Create and design training modules and facilitate in-house seminars and workshops
- Issue return service agreements to employees who have undergone paid trainings, seminars and workshops
- Measure employee engagement and satisfaction by conducting pulse surveys, and recommend a sound course of action to address concerns
What profile are we looking for?
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proven experience as General HR.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach.
- Additional HR training will be a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.