Business Intelligence Specialist
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 50,000.00 - 60,000.00 PHP / monthPHP50,000.0060,000.0050,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Come Change the Travel Sector!
ZEN Rooms, the game-changer startup in the hospitality industry, is searching for a Senior Analyst - Business Intelligence to expand the company's successful business
- Manage the end-to-end development of key BI solutions, from partnering with multiple stakeholders to gathering detailed business requirements through technical design, development, testing, and implementation for key business decisions.
- Act as a technical lead on concurrent initiatives, ensuring projects are completed while meeting business requirements with an exceptional level of quality.
- Apply machine learning and other advanced analytics techniques to solve complex business problems with sophisticated solutions to carefully and accurately make decisions
- Work with Engineering partners to shape and drive the development of Business Intelligence infrastructure, including data warehousing, reporting, and analytics platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, other quantitative fields from top universities.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence or Software Development.
- Proficiency in designing, developing and maintaining reports, dashboards, and data visualization tools.
- Experience in data mining, data processing and data analytics using Python, SQL and various APIs.
- Experience working with stakeholders to identify areas of improvement and to design, develop and implement an automated tool or solution.
- Demonstrate strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Experienced in using different BI tools like Power BI, Tableau or equivalent.
- Mastery in designing and delivering data warehousing solutions.
- Experience in designing and implementing process automation solutions to efficiently
- Extensive knowledge of core financial processes (e.g., accounting, billing, collections) or financial systems.
- Has experience in working with travel or hospitality industries
- Advanced ability to draw insights from data and clearly communicate them to the stakeholders and senior management as required
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.