Come Change the Travel Sector!
ZEN Rooms, the game-changer startup in the hospitality industry, is searching for a Creative Lead to lead in the overall strategic design and ultimately present the business image.
About the Role
The Creative Lead will spearhead the improvement of the company’s image to a variety of customers and clients through strategic and creative design, plans, outputs, and materials that will effectively take the company to greater heights.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Overall creative expert in charge of innovatively producing content and strategy for ZEN’s Marketing Department
- Oversee all design projects, from conceptualization to distribution.
- Ensure top quality standards are met in the design and content of all visual materials across all platforms
- Initiate campaign ideas and collaterals for social media and other marketing campaigns while overseeing all Graphic designers with their campaign and project executions
- Create and designs basic video and photo materials for promotional and corporate projects
Academic and Work Experience
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia/Advertising/Media or equivalent from a TOP university
- At least 3 working experience in a related field
- Preferably with experience in leading a group of artists
Mindset and Attitude
- Enthusiastic, and updated on trends to create unique and original graphics for ZEN
- Adaptable to a fast-paced work environment of an eCommerce startup
- Detail-oriented and consistent in terms of the graphics and design ideas being created
- Proactive with coming up with relevant campaigns and projects for ZEN
- Able to manage time well and prioritize projects/campaign under a strict time constraint
- Be able to produce quality outputs under tight deadlines
- Knowledgeable in branding, multimedia design, and must have strong design skills using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to successfully manage and lead a group of artists
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.