Come Change the Travel Sector!
ZEN Rooms, the game-changer startup in the hospitality industry, is searching for a Sr. Market Research Associate (Manager) to expand its successful business.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Report directly to Chief Revenue Officer
- Developing of materials on seasonal variations of demand in cities in the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia and in different parts of Singapore across hotel segments
- Updating relevant revenue management matrices by collaborating with analysts regularly
- Collaborating with sales teams to proactively research on target city demand patterns
- Leading all the aspects related with materials' cyclic testing, systems setup and equipment/material procurement
- Writing project progress reports, preparing presentations in official and internal technical meetings
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the project PI / supervisors
- Candidate must possess a master's degree in Economics, Statistics or Business from a leading international university
- Candidate must possess a startup mentality where the job at hand must be performed from a pragmatic view as opposed to from an academic/theoretical view
- Candidate must have at least 1 year of research experience in real estate/ hotel valuation or a similar field
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a diverse, international and cross disciplinary research and development environment
- Strong quantitative acumen and expertise in Excel and at least one of Python/SAS/R
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Business Administration
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.