Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 50,000.00 - 60,000.00 PHP / monthPHP50,000.0060,000.0050,000.00MONTH
- Full time
ZEN Rooms, the game-changer startup in the hospitality industry, is searching for a Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst to be responsible for the sustainable growth of the company.
About the role
The Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst will be in charge of paving a road for the continuous evolution of the company through analyzing data-driven results in a thorough manner
- Pioneer of growth and development through analyzing data-driven results
- Extract, clean and manipulate data from multiple systems/sources for analysis, partnering with IT to create data views, and leading the creation of reports to support data-driven decisions.
- Collates various resources on data maintenance to ensure the timeliness of the information.
- Collaborate with the BI team to ensure the maintenance and improvement of different BI tools and servers
- Assist in end-to-end project implementation whilst suggesting improvements and solutions.
- Authenticate accuracy and review historical data where applicable. Support improvement for a permanent resolution to improve data integrity issues.
- Coordinate with end-users, stakeholders and subject matter experts to define and refine business requirements.
- Participate in Business Intelligence systems functional and integration testing, training, implementation and end-user roll-out
What profile are we looking for?
- Flexibility to handle directional changes and the ability to support multiple projects while maintaining day-to-day business support
- Ability to comprehensively understand data elements, sources, and relationships
- Ability to build effective relationships in a cross-functional team environment
Academic and Professional Background:
- Bachelor’s Degree: IT, Computer Science or Business-related course such as Analytics, Statistics, Economics, Business Administration, Accountancy
- At least 1 year of experience in Business Intelligence systems (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, MicroStrategy, or other BI tools), must include data query, analysis, and visualization
- Intermediate SQL skills (MySQL, Postgre, Oracle, Teradata), specifically query creation and tuning
- Strong analytical skills; could evaluate, analyze and present data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.