- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Come Change the Travel Sector!
ZEN Rooms, the game-changer startup in the hospitality industry, is searching for a Payments Associate to implement and create strategic ways to maximize profits for ZEN.
Backed by Rocket Internet in 2015, we are on a mission to provide solutions to democratize travel in Southeast Asian, making it reliable and accessible to everyone. We partner with independent hotel owners to maximize their potential in technology, sales and operational efficiency, improving the quality and safety standards for travelers.
We have now grown to be the #1 hotel chain in the Philippines and have attained the highest customer satisfaction ratings in Southeast Asia in the budget hotel segment. We are backed by top-notch investors such as the #1 Korean travel group: Yanolja, leading telecommunication company Ooredoo, and Rocket Internet, the most successful emerging markets investor behind multi-billion dollar companies such as Lazada, Zalando, Groupon, Foodpanda and Jumia.
THE ZEN TRIBE
We are a team of over 500 superstars constantly trying to better the hospitality industry. Our team is composed of resourceful and creative individuals from the best universities around the world. We are a young global team, averaging 24 years old, and coming from over 15 countries. Our offices are located in the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore.
Each member of our team is constantly challenged to grow and take on responsibilities while being guided by great mentors. This is why career progression in the company is rapid for individuals, disregarding age, who are dynamic, proactive, and ambitious. We have created a very collaborative working environment where every individual is empowered to make a difference, regardless of hierarchy. Become part of a tribe that loves the hospitality industry, that cares about each other, and that changes the travelling experience of ZEN’s ever growing customer base.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Accuracy and efficiency in processing payments of reservations. Attention to details is essential
- Ensure compliance to all security and safety standards on protecting sensitive data such as credit card details of our guests
- Work in an international environment, communication with sales and account management teams across 8 countries of ZEN Rooms operation
- Be responsible for committed deliverable and accountable to colleagues for the success of the team
- Identifying new opportunities for improving the way the job is performed and in the way the customer and team are served
What profile are we looking for?
Academics and Work Experience
- Candidate must possess at least a High school, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Mindset and Attitude
- A lateral thinker with a hand on can do attitude
- Attentive to details
- Capability and willingness to learn quickly and change procedures to fit an ever evolving operation process.
- Pro-active and self-driven
- Enjoy problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Clear, consistent and concise communication skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.