Hotel Customer Service Associate (Back Office)
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 18,000.00 - 23,000.00 PHP / monthPHP18,000.0023,000.0018,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Come Change the Travel Sector!
ZEN Rooms, the game-changer startup in the hospitality industry, is searching for a Hotel Service Customer Associate to help maintain and sustain excellent customer service, providing quality standards for all ZEN hotels.
Backed by Rocket Internet in 2015, we are on a mission to provide solutions to democratize travel in Southeast Asian, making it reliable and accessible to everyone. We partner with independent hotel owners to maximize their potential in technology, sales and operational efficiency, improving the quality and safety standards for travelers.
We have now grown to be the #1 hotel chain in the Philippines and have attained the highest customer satisfaction ratings in Southeast Asia in the budget hotel segment. We are backed by top-notch investors such as the #1 Korean travel group: Yanolja, leading telecommunication company Ooredoo, and Rocket Internet, the most successful emerging markets investor behind multi-billion dollar companies such as Lazada, Zalando, Groupon, Foodpanda and Jumia.
THE ZEN TRIBE
We are a team of over 500 superstars constantly trying to better the hospitality industry. Our team is composed of resourceful and creative individuals from the best universities around the world. We are a young global team, averaging 24 years old, and coming from over 15 countries. Our offices are located in the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore.
Each member of our team is constantly challenged to grow and take on responsibilities while being guided by great mentors. This is why career progression in the company is rapid for individuals, disregarding age, who are dynamic, proactive, and ambitious. We have created a very collaborative working environment where every individual is empowered to make a difference, regardless of hierarchy. Become part of a tribe that loves the hospitality industry, that cares about each other, and that changes the traveling experience of ZEN’s ever growing customer base.
Roles and Responsibilities
- This is a Customer Service role for Zen Room's Multichannel Contact Center
- Manage a large amount of inbound, outbound, chats and emails in a timely manner and be able to multitask.
- Resolve complaints from partners/guests or provide suggestions
- Answer queries regarding hotel's services, special requests, hotel charges, booking reservations, etc.
- Arrange and confirm accommodations and keep the clients up to date with any changes
What profile are we looking for?
Academic and Work Experience
- Experience in handling direct customer service support is a plus
Mindset and Attitude
- Pro-active and self-driven students and graduates with hands-on can-do attitude
- Able to change procedures to fit an ever evolving operation process
- Willing to learn
- Excellent written and spoken English and Filipino
- High attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- Quarterly KPI Bonuses (as much as Php 5400/quarter!)
- Salary increase based on performance as early as 2 months, aside from the usual Annual Increase!
- Healthcare Benefits
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leaves
- Employee Discount for any ZEN Rooms accommodations across Southeast Asia!
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.