Come to change budget travel in Asia!
ZEN Rooms, one of the fastest growing startups in the Southeast Asia, is searching for a Hotel Operations Manager to bring management & services of our properties to the next level.
Backed by Rocket Internet in 2015, we are on a mission to democratize and transform the Southeast Asian travel and hospitality industry. We partner with thousands of small hotels and improve the value for money and ensure quality standards. This is done by maximizing their potential through different facets: tech, sales, customer service, and operational efficiencies.
We have now grown to be the #1 hotel chain in the Philippines and have attained the highest customer satisfaction ratings in Southeast Asia in the budget hotel segment. We are backed by top-notch investors such as the #1 Korean travel group: Yanolja, leading telecommunication company Ooredoo, and Rocket Internet, the most successful emerging markets investor behind multi-billion dollar companies such as Lazada, Zalando, Groupon, Foodpanda and Jumia. We want your help to empower people to travel more and pay less!
About the role:
- The frontline management to ensure that the quality standards of ZEN are applied and maintained all year round to all partner hotels
- Reports primarily to the Head of Hotel Operations
- Manages MULTIPLE partner hotels nationwide to enhance customer satisfaction
- Trains and oversees employees for all hotels nationwide to efficiently, consistently, and successfully brand each hotel
- Facilitates in the upgrade of partner hotels’ facilities and operations
Academic and Work Experience:
- A graduate of any 4-year course
- Must have 3 years experience in HOTEL MANAGEMENT experience
- Proven track record of delivering high levels of performance, sustained customer satisfaction, and consistency in achieving business goals
Mindset and Attitude
- Ready to take on the responsibility and work in a fast paced environment
- Resilient and self-reliant in the ever-changing challenges of hotel operations
- Excited to experience the pace of growth in an eCommerce startup
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Filipino is a must
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office and has the ability to maximize the use of new technologies for the team
- People-oriented to maintain and improve our customer satisfaction ratings
- Detail-oriented to the branding of all ZEN hotels
- Outstanding analytical skills and has a problem solving mindset
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.