- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 60,000.00 - 125,000.00 PHP / monthPHP60,000.00125,000.0060,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Come Change the Travel Sector!
ZEN Rooms, the game-changer startup in the hospitality industry, is searching for a Brand Manager who will be in command for the overall brand integrity of the company.
Backed by Rocket Internet in 2015, we are on a mission to provide solutions to democratize travel in Southeast Asian, making it reliable and accessible to everyone. We partner with independent hotel owners to maximize their potential in technology, sales and operational efficiency, improving the quality and safety standards for travelers.
We have now grown to be the #1 hotel chain in the Philippines and have attained the highest customer satisfaction ratings in Southeast Asia in the budget hotel segment. We are backed by top-notch investors such as the #1 Korean travel group: Yanolja, leading telecommunication company Ooredoo, and Rocket Internet, the most successful emerging markets investor behind multi-billion dollar companies such as Lazada, Zalando, Groupon, Foodpanda and Jumia.
THE ZEN TRIBE
We are a team of over 500 superstars constantly trying to better the hospitality industry. Our team is composed of resourceful and creative individuals from the best universities around the world. We are a young global team, averaging 24 years old, and coming from over 15 countries. Our offices are located in the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore.
Each member of our team is constantly challenged to grow and take on responsibilities while being guided by great mentors. This is why career progression in the company is rapid for individuals, disregarding age, who are dynamic, proactive, and ambitious. We have created a very collaborative working environment where every individual is empowered to make a difference, regardless of hierarchy. Become part of a tribe that loves the hospitality industry, that cares about each other, and that changes the traveling experience of ZEN’s ever growing customer base.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Forefront director in the commanding of ZEN's overall brand integrity
- Execute marketing strategies to enable growth and sustainability of the company and its brand
- Innovate new brand ideas; ultimately delivering its expected profit, volume, and market share objectives
- Develop ad hoc creative projects aligned with the overall brand strategy
- Operate the day-to-day requirements, coordination, and implementation of branding strategies, concepts, and projects to all ZEN hotels
What profile are we looking for?
Academic and Work Experience
- Must hold a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Journalism, Advertising/Media, and other related courses from TOP 3 University
- At least 5 years of experience in branding
- Preferred experience in launching brands
Mindset and Attitude
- Unconventional thinking process enabling innovative branding ideas that are consistent and unique
- Flexible attitude with a drive to adapt to the varying day-to-day tasks needed to accomplish as Brand Manager
- Proactive and self-reliant with the given day-to-day tasks
- Detail-oriented in terms of facilitating the consistency of brand execution to the different resources and partner hotels of ZEN
- Excellent oral and communication skills
- Knowledgeable on graphic design and its subsequent computer programs such as Photoshop or Illustrator
- Tech-savvy and updated on new trends
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.