Come Change the Travel Sector!
ZEN Rooms, the game-changer startup in the hospitality industry, is searching for a Senior Finance Analyst to expand the success of its business.
Backed by Rocket Internet in 2015, we are on a mission to provide solutions to democratize travel in Southeast Asian, making it reliable and accessible to everyone. We partner with independent hotel owners to maximize their potential in technology, sales and operational efficiency, improving the quality and safety standards for travelers.
We have now grown to be the #1 hotel chain in the Philippines and have attained the highest customer satisfaction ratings in Southeast Asia in the budget hotel segment. We are backed by top-notch investors such as the #1 Korean travel group: Yanolja, leading telecommunication company Ooredoo, and Rocket Internet, the most successful emerging markets investor behind multi-billion dollar companies such as Lazada, Zalando, Groupon, Foodpanda and Jumia.
THE ZEN TRIBE
We are a team of over 500 superstars constantly trying to better the hospitality industry. Our team is composed of resourceful and creative individuals from the best universities around the world. We are a young global team, averaging 24 years old, and coming from over 15 countries. Our offices are located in the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore.
Each member of our team is constantly challenged to grow and take on responsibilities while being guided by great mentors. This is why career progression in the company is rapid for individuals, disregarding age, who are dynamic, proactive, and ambitious. We have created a very collaborative working environment where every individual is empowered to make a difference, regardless of hierarchy. Become part of a tribe that loves the hospitality industry, that cares about each other, and that changes the traveling experience of ZEN’s ever growing customer base.
Roles and Responsibilities
- A chief financial specialist in charge of the growth of ZEN to newer heights
- Work together with the Accounts team to ensure precision and punctuality in scheduling hotel AP/AR processes
- Collate and draws up various financial statements to support invoices and billings
- Spearhead the reconciling of financial inconsistencies diligently with ZEN's partners and informing them promptly of any troubling discoveries
- Enhance current financial processes to implement and attain adequate and effective workflows expanding the growth of the company
What profile are we looking for?
Academic and Work Experience
- Graduate from a TOP UNIVERSITY
- Must have 1 to 2 years of experience in financial analysis
- Work experience in local accounting and auditing firms is an advantage
Mindset and Attitude
- Detail oriented in gathering financial data and preparing the appropriate financial statements to reconcile with the AP/AR of the company
- Comprehensive imagination to see/visualize the large effects of series of financial transactions made by the company
- Able to multitask different priorities
- Adaptable to the ever changing and fast paced challenges experienced by the company
- Works well given strict timeline for deadlines and can work under pressure
- Mastery on the main financial procedures and controls
- Can converse fluently in English and Filipino
- Proficient in MS Office Excel
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.