Property Auditor | Night shift
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Posts room charges and taxes to guest accounts.
- Checks that all charges are assigned to the appropriate departments.
- Verifies that all transactions performed at the front desk are supported by documentary evidence and signatures as necessary, and that they have been correctly posted and allocated into PMS system.
- Verifies that all charges posted from ancillary revenue sources reached the correct guest folios and also not missing.
- Prints up to and files reservations for the next business day.
- Verifies all account postings and balances.
- Verifies that room rates are correct and posts those rates to guest accounts.
- Monitors the current status of coupon, discount, and other promotional programs.
- Is able to function as a front desk agent especially in terms of check-in and check-out procedures.
- Tracks room revenues, occupancy percentages, and other front office statistics.
- Prepares a summary of cash, check, and credit card activities.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy. Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Runs the End of Day procedure on PMS.
- Must have complete knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Balances the day’s charges, making corrections as necessary.
- Schedules wake-up calls for the following morning.
- Understand principles of auditing, balancing, and closing out accounts.
- Knows how to operate PMS softwares and other front office equipment.
- Respond to guest needs, special requests and complaints and alert the appropriate manager as needed
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.