- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Come Change the Travel Sector!
ZEN Rooms, the game-changer startup in the hospitality industry, is searching for a Housekeeping Associate to expand its successful business.
Backed by Rocket Internet in 2015, we are on a mission to provide solutions to democratize travel in Southeast Asian, making it reliable and accessible to everyone. We partner with independent hotel owners to maximize their potential in technology, sales and operational efficiency, improving the quality and safety standards for travelers.
We have now grown to be the #1 hotel chain in the Philippines and have attained the highest customer satisfaction ratings in Southeast Asia in the budget hotel segment. We are backed by top-notch investors such as the #1 Korean travel group: Yanolja, leading telecommunication company Ooredoo, and Rocket Internet, the most successful emerging markets investor behind multi-billion dollar companies such as Lazada, Zalando, Groupon, Foodpanda and Jumia.
THE ZEN TRIBE
We are a team of over 500 superstars constantly trying to better the hospitality industry. Our team is composed of resourceful and creative individuals from the best universities around the world. We are a young global team, averaging 24 years old, and coming from over 15 countries. Our offices are located in the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore.
Each member of our team is constantly challenged to grow and take on responsibilities while being guided by great mentors. This is why career progression in the company is rapid for individuals, disregarding age, who are dynamic, proactive, and ambitious. We have created a very collaborative working environment where every individual is empowered to make a difference, regardless of hierarchy. Become part of a tribe that loves the hospitality industry, that cares about each other, and that changes the travelling experience of ZEN’s ever growing customer base.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain sanitation and cleanliness of the hotel premises
- Manage and train the housekeeping staff
- Reach ZEN Rooms’ target of Customer Service Satisfaction
- Identify issues and suggest solutions for improvement
- Accommodate any requests from guests regarding the cleanliness of hotel room (laundry, ironing, etc)
What profile are we looking for?
Academic and Work Experience
- Candidate must at least possess a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent
- At least a year of experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably 1-4 years of work experience focused on General Work (housekeeper, driver, dispatch, messenger, etc) or equivalent
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.