CRM Manager | Email Marketing
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 30,000.00 - 80,000.00 PHP / monthPHP30,000.0080,000.0030,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Come Change the Travel Sector!
ZEN Rooms, one of the fastest growing startups in the Southeast Asia, is searching for a CRM Manager to expand its successful business.
Backed by Rocket Internet in 2015, we are on a mission to provide solutions to democratize the Southeast Asian travel, making it accessible to everyone. We partner with thousands of small hotels and improve the value for money and ensure quality standards. This is done by maximizing their potential through different facets: tech, sales, customer service, and operational efficiencies.
We have now grown to be the #1 hotel chain in the Philippines and have attained the highest customer satisfaction ratings in Southeast Asia in the budget hotel segment. We are backed by top-notch investors such as the #1 Korean travel group: Yanolja, leading telecommunication company Ooredoo, and Rocket Internet, the most successful emerging markets investor behind multi-billion dollar companies such as Lazada, Zalando, Groupon, Foodpanda and Jumia.
THE ZEN TRIBE
We are a team of over 500 superstars constantly trying to better the hospitality industry. Our team is composed of resourceful and creative individuals from the best universities around the world. We are a young global team, averaging 24 years old, and coming from over 15 countries. Our offices are located in the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore.
Each member of our team is constantly challenged to grow and take on responsibilities while being guided by great mentors. This is why career progression in the company is rapid for individuals, disregarding age, who are dynamic, proactive, and ambitious. We have created a very collaborative working environment where every individual is empowered to make a difference, regardless of hierarchy. Become part of a tribe that loves the hospitality industry, that cares about each other, and that changes the traveling experience of ZEN’s ever growing customer base.
About the Role
In this role, you'll be responsible for the impact of the communications that provide customers with content and information that retains and builds relationships via email, SMS, and push notifications and in-app messaging. You'll work on all stages of the customer lifecycle, starting from their first stay through churn. You'll create local strategies and marketing tactics to deepen loyalty and engagement across the active customer base, as well as re-engage and rebuild relationships with customers who have taken a break.
You’ll have the support of a design, copy and analytics team and the ability to partner with product and engineering to bring complex, high-impact new campaigns to life in a way that engages drivers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with a team of highly effective lifecycle marketers managing, focusing on building strong and lasting relationships with our customers
- Establish, report on, and improve KPIs for the active customer cohort
- Help define the tools and technology required to deliver real-time, highly relevant, personalized communications for drivers
- Empower and enable local marketing teams to achieve business goals through communications
What profile are we looking for?
Academic and Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, Master’s preferred
- Experience with retention or loyalty marketing - can create and execute data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns end to end
- Must have experience using Email Marketing Tool preferably Mailchimp
- A track record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective marketing campaigns across channels
- Strong familiarity with CRM technology including ESPs, push, SMS, in app messages, segmentation tools, and complex data structures and system
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Analyzing Data
- CRM Software
- Social Media Management
- Communication Skills
- A/B Testing
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.