- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Come Change the Travel Sector!
ZEN is actively seeking for a self-driven individual in the mid-senior management to manage online distribution of inventory and online content improvement.
About the Role
This role gives you an opportunity to work in a cross-functional role and contribute in various areas. You will be challenged to analyze data to solve complex problems, identify strategic insights and opportunities in a team environment.
- Head strategist developing and implementing appropriate and strict policies and operational practices to execute effective case management and client support
- Lead and motivate distribution, content, and client support teams to deliver increasing demand through optimally distributed rooms across all channels, increasing content scores and excellent service to ZEN’s clients
- Improve listing distribution performance periodically through reviewing and analyzing metrics that leads to customer conversion
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with online travel agents across SEA region to increase sales performance through exchanging performance data and promotions in place
- Collect data and business intelligence insights as basis to create and effective online distribution strategy
Academic and Work Experience
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in the field of Social/Natural Sciences, Mathematics, Business or equivalent from a TOP university (local/foreign)
- At least 2 years People Management experience
- Preferably have operations experience in developing processes and on-boarding multiple properties on Booking.com and Expedia.
- Preferably have prior experience working in startup/digital marketing companies
- Preferably have knowledge to utilize effectively OTAs (Online Travel Agency) for hotels
Mindset and Attitude
- Able to demonstrate company behavioral competencies, leadership and management standards
- Proactive with a startup mindset
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel
- Able to maximize the use of new technologies for you and your team
Sounds exciting? Or are you not yet convinced?
If so, we got you! Get an exclusive SNEAK PEEK of our company's culture, work environment, perks, and amazing people. Explore our content and discover more about ZEN here: https://workbean.co/company/zen-rooms/
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Competitive Salary, 20 VLs & SLs, Free Lunch on Fridays, Kids Friday, Health and Wellness Program, Free Stays in ZEN Hotels for Birthdays and Special Occasions, Fresh Fruits Every Morning, Unlimited Coffee, Fun Events
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.