- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 55,000.00 - 110,000.00 PHP / monthPHP55,000.00110,000.0055,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Come Change the Travel Sector!
ZEN Rooms, one of the fastest growing startups in the Southeast Asia, is searching for a Campaign Manager to implement and create innovative business plans for the growth and success of the company.
We are an operating system for Southeast Asian budget & mid range hotels. We allow our hotel clients to be more productive and competitive: increase revenue, optimize cost base and increase guest trust & satisfaction. Through technological and operational solutions, we address the deep, widespread inefficiencies in the Southeast Asian budget & mid range hospitality sector.
By helping Southeast Asian hotels operate more efficiently: better value-for-money and safer, ZEN contributes daily to democratizing travel in Southeast Asia. Millions of travelers looking for the best value-for-money stay at ZEN franchised or operated properties each year.
ZEN Group is backed by the #1 Korean travel group Yanolja (funded by Booking.com/Agoda) and a leading group of institutional technology investors including Rocket Internet (behind Lazada etc)
About the role
We are seeking a full-time PPC Specialist with a minimum of 3 years’ experience managing AdWords/Google Ads accounts. work well on a team and be comfortable coordinating strategies across departments, such as SEO and Social.
- Design, implement and actively manage user acquisition campaigns across Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and other platforms with the goal of growing leads and maximizing ROI.
- Set goals, KPIs and report on results.
- Continuously optimize campaigns through performance analysis, ad copy testing, quality score improvement, keyword management and landing page testing.
- Identify opportunities to test new campaign ideas.
- Work closely with members of the Content Marketing team to build campaign assets.
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience with focus on lead generation and conversion.
- Fluent in Google AdWords, Google Analytics. (certifications preferred).
- An enthusiastic and innovative approach to acquisition with the ability to communicate results, key learnings and areas of opportunity.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new advertising and campaign strategies that increase performance over time.
- A strong analytical background with a bias for developing data-driven solutions.
- Expert with Excel functions (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, SUMIF formulas, etc.)
- High integrity, energy and a desire to work in a results-oriented, fast growth environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a technical field
- Willing to work in BGC
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.