Head of Content and Distribution (OTA)
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
We are actively seeking a self-driven individual in the mid-senior management position to work directly with the Chief Revenue Officer to manage online distribution of inventory and online content improvement. From day one, you will be given 100% ownership, be challenged to think creatively and be expected to overcome business challenges in a fast-paced team environment. This role gives you an opportunity to work in a cross-functional role and contribute in various areas. You will be challenged to analyze data to solve complex problems, identify strategic insights and opportunities in a team environment.
- Lead, motivate and develop the distribution, content and client support teams to deliver increasing demand through optimally distributed rooms across global and regional channels, increasing content scores and excellent service to our clients (hotel owners/ managers)
- Develop and execute the appropriate and robust policies and operational practices to deliver an effective case management and excellent client support
- Constantly monitor client feedback and impact of new and existing initiatives on services and client satisfaction. Utilize the feedback to review and improve services for the future
- Track, analyze and report on operations metrics
- Work closely with other teams to identify the roots of potential problems and develop sustainable solutions
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to the team on strategy
- Broadminded and experienced in dynamic start-up environment, able to take initiative in raising ideas and execute it across all stakeholders
- Improving listing distribution performance by periodically reviewing and analyzing contributing metrics that leads to customer conversion
- Building and maintaining relationships with online travel agents across the SEA region and collaborating in increasing the sales performance by exchanging insights on performance data and promotions available in place
- Collecting data and business intelligence insights as a basis to develop an effective online distribution strategy
- Regularly checking-up and assessing quality assurance of the existing listings
- Creating Key Performance Indicators for the teams and review teams’ performance periodically
- Learning fast and executing project-based tasks, ensuring all team gets balanced tasks
- Responding in a highly logical and prompt manner in solving ad-hoc issues related to distribution or content improvement matters
- Preparing weekly performance reports for the board of managers
- Bachelor's Degree from Top University (Local or Foreign) Social/ Natural Sciences, Mathematics, Business or other related fields.
- At least 2 year(s) of People Management experience
- Preferably at least 1 year experience with consulting / accounting firms (big 4 or equivalent
- Proven track record of delivering high levels of performance, sustained customer satisfaction and consistently achieving business goals
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel and ability to maximize use of new technologies for you and your team.
- Able to demonstrate company behavioral competencies, leadership and management standards
- Preferable to have prior start-up and/ or digital marketing experience
- Must have knowledge of utilizing OTAs (Online Travel Agency) for hotels
- Shift: dayshift; monday - friday; weekends off
- Willing to work in Makati
- We are offering competitive compensation package
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.