ZEN Rooms, one of the fastest growing companies in South East Asia, is hiring Pricing Analyst to expand its successful business in South East Asia.
ZEN was seeded in 2015 by Rocket Internet, the most successful emerging markets investor behind multi-billion dollar exits such as Lazada, Zalando, Foodpanda, Daraz, Groupon and Jumia.
Who is ZEN Rooms?
ZEN Rooms was founded with the mission to improve the defective budget hospitality sector in South East Asia (the world's fastest growing travel market).
ZEN now operates in 5 countries, is already a top 3 hotel franchise, working with thousands of franchisees to improve the value for money of hotel rooms and empower the domestic population to travel more and pay less!
How we work: ZEN partners with independent property owners and brings them under the franchise to maximize their potential in sales, tech and operational efficiencies. ZEN is building the Accor of South East Asia. In less than 4 years, ZEN has already achieved the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the region's budget hotel industry and is consistently quadrupling its revenue each year.
If you are excited to be part of this mission, please, see details below:
- Day-to-day pricing management to ensure occupancy targets are met for ZEN Rooms
- Responsible for performance of properties to maximize revenue and achieve given KPIs
- Data analysis to track and improve KPI performance
- Internal and external reporting
- Liaise with other functional teams to ensure deliverable are on track
- Work on Special Initiative projects with Pricing Team
- Very strong academic credentials (coming from Top University)
- Analytical & has problem solving attitude
- Must have at least 1 year experience as Pricing Analyst in Hotels or Airline Companies
- Open to take on responsibility and work under pressure
- Detail driven and meticulous
- Ready to experience the pace and fast growth of an eCommerce startup
- Proficient in Excel
- Must be willing to work in Makati
- Must be willing to work on weekends (2 rest days will be weekdays)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.