- Ensure expenses are Authorized and complies with Accounting policies & procedures
- Ensure all expenses are monited if it complies with corporate budge
- Comparative Budget Report vs Expense
- Analysis on monthly budget
- A bachelor's degree of BS Accoutancy.
- With a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Management or a related field.
- One year of experience in an accounting or budgetary
- Strong computer skills, including the development of spreadsheets and reports using graphs and charts, are required.
- Good interpersonal, communication, organizational, and administrative skills required.
- The ability to initiate and follow through with work responsibilities and to meet deadlines with a minimum of supervision is required.
- The ability to develop knowledge of, respect for, and skills to engage with those of other cultures or backgrounds is required.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
About Zapato Incorporated
Zapato Incorpoarted had its roots from Belle Sola, a shoe company which started its shoe business in 1982, with a concession at Manila COD Cubao. On the second year, 1983, Isetann Cubao became the second concession and on this same year, the company established its first boutique at Ali Mall. A second boutique was established at Park Square, Makati Commercial Center, it also added another brand FINICKEE to cater to a more market. When CHELSEA was introduced, the company was changed to Chelsea and Co., a wholly owned family corporation