Software Developer Rockstar
- Pasig City, PhilippinesSuite 407 JG Building C. Raymundo Ave., Pasig City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasig CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
As a Developer with ZAP, it's your job to make sure the product rocks!
Our program is currently being used by over 2,000 merchants and 2 million users including McDonalds, KFC, Chatime, Potato Corner, Vikings and a lot more. From our Android Point-of-Sale tablets, iOS and Android apps, consumer website, to scalable, highly available cloud-based server-side systems, the experience you gain from ZAP will be diverse and highly practical.
As a Developer in ZAP, you will actually make a difference. Each line of code you write will affect how over a million people use ZAP in the Philippines - your family and friends counted among them.
- Contribute to the development of the ZAP system, comprising of server-side components, web, and mobile
- Research and present on the latest technology movements
- Deployment and maintenance of the ZAP system
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Management Information Systems or equivalent from a reputable university
- Positions for Junior and Senior Developers are available. Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Self-directed and able to carry out responsibilities with a minimum of supervision
- Shows initiative with a willingness to learn, hunger for experience and desire to make a difference
- Work from home for now. Eventually willing to work in Pasig City. Relocation housing options are available.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Free Parking
- Casual dress code
- Work with one of the top startups in the Philippines
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Applied Mathematics
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.