- Makati, Philippines3RD FLOOR, Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0020,000.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- To arrive and report at work on time.
- Responsible for a regular check-up and maintaining the vehicle assigned to in full working condition.
- Responsible for safe and timely transport of passenger/s from pick-up and drop-off location.
- Responsible for the delivery of units to clients.
- Strict compliance to traffic rules and regulations while following safety driving procedures.
- Strict compliance to company's Do's and Dont's while inside the vehicle.
- Inspect vehicle for mechanical items and safety issues.
- Other tasks, Duties and Responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by the President of the Company.
- Candidates must possess at least a Vocational Degree / Short Course Certificate in any field;
- Good in communication, personable and articulate in oral and written English;
- Must be proactive, people-oriented, transparent, good communicator, fun-loving, optimistic, spontaneous, seeks social acceptance and applause;
- Applicants must be willing to work in Manila (Stay-in or Stay-out);
- Knowledgeable in Metro Manila routes is an advantage and must be willing to travel to provincial areas from time to time;
- At least 10 years of working experience in driving;
- Must possess a valid Professional Driver’s License;
- With full benefits and incentives.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Company Car
- Performance Bonus
- Problem Sensitivity
- Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Driving Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.