- Makati, Philippines12th floor, 12th floor Makati Sky Plaza, 6788 Ayala Ave.,, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Assists Managers in planning the audit engagement.
- Supervise audit engagements, from planning through completion, and ensure staff is properly supported.Served as primary contact for both the client and assigned Audit Manager or Partner on each audit project.
- Prepares, monitors, and delivers thorough audit for diverse clients using proven technical accounting skills as well as understanding the firm and professional guidelines.
- Check audit working papers, management letters, statements, annual income tax returns, and other financial and non-financial reports to each client if properly reviewed and that audit files are completed in a timely manner.
- Candidate must be a Certified Public Accountant.
- With at least 4 years of working experience as an External Auditor.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.