Software Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 14 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 14% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 6 days ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 30,000.00 - 50,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- Unit 2501-2502 25th FLR Phil AXA Life Center, Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue cor Tindalo St. Makati City, Makati, Philippines
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the same field
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent course
- Strong knowledge of Software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with RSpec, Capybara, Jasmine, and/or Selenium a big plus
We are looking for a Software QA Engineer to develop and execute exploratory tests as well as automated tests in order to ensure product quality.
QA Engineer responsibilities include estimating, planning, and coordinating testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked and resolved in our defect tracking system.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
YOUSOURCE INC. is a young and dynamic software development business with clients in Europe, Africa and Australia. We excel in delivering high quality software solutions with attention to detail. Software development is performed by highly skilled developers in Visual Studio.NET, Ruby on Rails to support multi-platform applications in Windows, Mac, and Unix.
We have a great software engineering team and a solid reputation for innovation. Being a service provider, we aim to recruit and train highly skilled software developers in the Philippines. Essentially, we are the type of people that takes on really big challenges and we're looking for people that want to have an impact.
If you are looking for a serious career, can work under pressure and are looking for more than just a paycheck – Go ahead and land this job!