.Net Developer (C#, ASP.Net)
- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 4 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 23 days
- Recruiter responds
- 3% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 15 days ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 34th Street corner Lane A, Panorama Building, Taguig, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- At least 2 years experience in software development/programming
- Web Programming Skills
- Web User Interface Design
- Software Requirements
- Software Development Process
- Object-oriented Design (OOD)
- Multimedia Content Development
- Software Debugging.
Creates user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining PB Based components and interfaces.
- Define site objectives by analysing user requirements; envisioning system features and function.
- Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Create multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Yondu is a technology solutions company established in 2001 and is wholly-owned by Globe Telecom. We develop software and provide I.T. professionals for companies in the pharmaceutical, banking, BPO, telecommunications and manufacturing industries. We are one of the top mobile content providers in the Philippines and a preferred partner of telcos here and abroad. We've received an Innovation Award from the Internet and Mobile Marketing Association of the Philippines and was among Red Herring's Global Top 100 Companies for innovative mobile content and applications.