Office 365 Specialist
- Makati, Philippines5th Floor CJV Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Provides expertise in the various Office 365 collaboration tools such as SharePoint, One Drive, Planner, Teams, and Flow as part of the daily workload.
Drives user adoption and advancement of cloud services using Office 365 by:
- Developing and implementing a governance plan
- Fostering ownership of applications and sites with stakeholders
- Translating the needs of end users into recommendations
- Making recommendations to business units regarding application best practices
- Collaborating cross-functionally to resolve complex and basic collaboration issues.
- Will lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, architecture design sessions, proofs of concept, and pilots to explain, demonstrate, and prove to our largest customers the capabilities of Microsoft's Collaboration products and services, and how we can make their businesses more successful.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field.
- Good technical writing, documentation, and communication skills are required.
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge in basic programming
- Amenable to work in Makati.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.