- Makati, Philippines5th Floor CJV Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
This role is to help potential customers understand, compare, and contrast the solutions that are available for buying (the pre-sales role); to troubleshoot problems with their implementations—that is, to help ensure that the solutions work successfully once the buying decision has been made (the post-sales role); and to maximize sales for the sales engineer's employer by providing such help to the customers.
- Architects an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer's business requirements.
- Investigates and optimizes a solution's fit to the requirements of an opportunity, both current and future.
- Gathers and assesses customer needs, both business and technical.
- Identifies related needs (lead generation, opportunity expansion).
- Create & maintain documentation of customer and partner visit, assessment, proposed solutions, activities, results.
- Anticipates some of the potential challenges for the proposed project plan.
- Anticipates and plans for competitive threats
- Maintains excellent communications with customer executive management across the Region.
- Represents client as technical expert with customers; shares knowledge in area of expertise and links to related technology areas.
- Serves as the expert to the customer & partner for complex information regarding product, services, and software transitions, and configurations.
- Educates and updates customer & partner on new client technologies or solutions. May be brought in by partners to sell client brand to end customers.
- Major KPI :
- New & Qualified leads generated, target units won & closed
- Office Print Solutions Hardware units & revenue performance contribution
- Others as will be discussed – activities that supports the success of the individual and business
- Have experience or work in Fujixerox, Canon, Ricoh, Ubix, Copylandia, Sharp, Toshiba, Gestetner, Develop, Konica, Minolta or copier resellers.
- Excellent verbal communication skills; able to demonstrate patience and enthusiasm while communicating with potential customers
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, IT or other related course.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.