Membership Stewardship and Digital Coordinator
Yayasan Konservasi Alam Nusantara
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaGraha Iskandarsyah Lt. 3, Jl. Iskandarsyah Raya No.66C, Melawai, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- IDR 5,000,000.00 - IDR 7,000,000.00 / monthIDR500000070000005000000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Organize, manage, and coordinate diverse digital projects and activities including analytics service that enables measure traffic and engagement across YKAN’s fundraising website.
- Develop and manage digital campaign strategy thru website, marketing email, and leads generation to support the acquisition team for the purpose to bring revenue to the program.
- Develop marketing material (video, flyers) for fundraising purposes.
- Manage campaigns or coordinate with third parties for digital campaigns through Google grant and paid and understand how to measure through the analytics.
- Develop creative/design related to the acquisition process: booth, merchandise, uniform, sign-up form, and also material for videos.
- Steward and strengthen relationships with existing donors from individual donation programs to maintain/increase donor retention. The duty includes developing concepts and systems for donors rewards/points.
- Assist in planning and delivering events including handling documentation.
- Assist in the migration process of the new system for digital sign-up and CRM system
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-year related experience or equivalent combination.
- Understanding on manage the ads through Google and social media.
- Assist in the planning, design and building of data analytics suite in Google Analytics or other platform.
- Experience with relevant technology for retaining members for communications, constructing reports, and managing calendars.
- Experience providing administrative or project support.
- Experience writing, editing and proofreading.
- Experience managing diverse activities to meet deadlines.
- Be persuasive and persistent.
- Experience working and communicating with a wide range of people
- Analyzing Data
- CRM Software
- Graphic Design
- Digital Marketing
- Email Support
- Digital Creative Direction
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Public Service and NGOs
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Graha Iskandarsyah Lt. 3, Jl. Iskandarsyah Raya No.66C, Melawai, Kebayoran Baru
- Non-Profit / Volunteering
- 1 opening
About Yayasan Konservasi Alam Nusantara
Yayasan Konservasi Alam Nusantara (YKAN) is an organization that has a mission to protect the lands and waters on which all life depends. YKAN is the main partner of The Nature Conservancy (TNC), a science-based organization and experienced in advancing conservation throughout the world since 1951 and has been working in conservation partnerships in Indonesia with government, communities, and the private sector for more than 20 years, advancing solutions for conservation, natural resources management and climate change for the benefit of people and nature. By leveraging science-based natural resources management models, YKAN transform practices and informs policies that will result in the increase of landscapes and seascapes under effective management in Indonesia. For more information, visit www.ykan.or.id.