- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities is an advantage
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 7th floor, Cambridge Center 108 Tordesillas St., Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About Xurpas Inc
Established in November 26, 2001 with only PhP 62500, Xurpas Inc. has grown into the largest consumer technology company in the Philippines. Originally founded as a content provider to telecommunications operators, we now offer a complete portfolio of products and services ranging from mobile casual games, messaging, web & mobile application development, enterprise solutions and systems architecture to HR services technology platforms. On December 2, 2014, we went public in the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE:X) to expand our reach in Southeast Asia. Today, we are the largest listed consumer technology company in Southeast Asia with a market capitalization of over PhP30 billion. One of the company’s primary businesses is the creation and development of mobile consumer content and services for delivery to its client telecommunications operators and distribution to the latter’s mobile phone subscribers. We have captured the Philippine market in mobile casual games. We have become a trusted company in mobile enterprise and marketing solutions having longstanding partnerships with top tier Philippine and multinational companies and government agencies. Through our strategic partnerships and investments, we now have a richer portfolio of mobile enterprise products, solutions, and platforms that we can offer our institutional customer. With our intimate understanding of emerging market mobile users, infrastructure, and culture, we can now offer products and services that enhances their overall experience with technology. We are here to build the mobile future.