- Work on various applications using any of the following: Java/HTML
- Develop the programming code from scratch or maintaining existing code
- Testing own modules developed, identifying and fixing any technical problems or glitches
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s//College Degree in Computer
- Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or its equivalent.
- Preferably fresh graduates/entry level candidates
- Interested to work on projects for web or mobile
- Good grasp of Object Oriented Programming and Design Pattern
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure
About Xurpas Inc
Established in November 26, 2001 with only PhP 62500, Xurpas Inc. has grown into the largest consumer technology company in the Philippines. Originally founded as a content provider to telecommunications operators, we now offer a complete portfolio of products and services ranging from mobile casual games, messaging, web & mobile application development, enterprise solutions and systems architecture to HR services technology platforms. On December 2, 2014, we went public in the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE:X) to expand our reach in Southeast Asia. Today, we are the largest listed consumer technology company in Southeast Asia with a market capitalization of over PhP30 billion. One of the company’s primary businesses is the creation and development of mobile consumer content and services for delivery to its client telecommunications operators and distribution to the latter’s mobile phone subscribers. We have captured the Philippine market in mobile casual games. We have become a trusted company in mobile enterprise and marketing solutions having longstanding partnerships with top tier Philippine and multinational companies and government agencies. Through our strategic partnerships and investments, we now have a richer portfolio of mobile enterprise products, solutions, and platforms that we can offer our institutional customer. With our intimate understanding of emerging market mobile users, infrastructure, and culture, we can now offer products and services that enhances their overall experience with technology. We are here to build the mobile future.