- Makati, PhilippinesSuite 809 Cityland 10 Tower 1, H.V. Dela Costa St., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Finance Officer Role: Must have a solid background in accounting and will be responsible for budgets & financial statements, Government & BIR compliance, paying of supplier bills, processing of employee pays, bank reconciliations and generation of monthly reports. As well as assisting with general office administration duties as required.
Finance Officer key responsibilities and accountabilities
Supplier Payments and Expenses
- Collate supplier invoices into weekly and monthly payment runs, streamlining payment processes wherever possible.
- Ensure all supplier bills are appropriately authorised for payment, and process payments when authorised.
- Record supplier payments and office expenses in QuickBooks accounting software, coding to appropriate accounts.
Processing of Payroll
- Maintain confidential records for all employees, including employment declarations and tax file numbers
- Process employee pays, paying electronically into employee accounts.
- Distribute pay advices to employees, using sealed envelopes.
- Track employee leave accruals.
- Reconcile and prepare payment summaries at end of year.
- Process end-of-year payroll in QuickBooks, with assistance if required, archiving payroll records for a minimum of 7 years.
Budgets and Financial Statements
- Assist in preparing annual budgets and entering these into QuickBooks company file.
Make end-of-month journals as required
- Prepare monthly financial statements and file in accordance with company filing index
- Provide additional reports to Principals as required
- Work with Directors to review figures and provide information as requested.
- Liaise with IT support team to ensure QuickBooks company files (both current and archived) are backed up at least once a week.
- Maintain a subscription to QuickBooks software, and update software on an annual basis.
- Schedule internal Financial audits with the company treasurer in accordance with company audit schedule.
- Schedule external Financial audits with approved chartered accountancy firm in accordance with company audit schedule
- Submission of Monthly Contribution – SSS, Philhealth and Pag-Ibig
- Preparation and Submission of Monthly and Quarterly VAT
- Preparation and Submission of Monthly and Annual Compensation Income Tax
- Preparation and Submission of Monthly and Annual Expanded Withholding Tax
- Preparation and Submission of Quarterly Income Tax Return
• Experience processing payroll transactions
• Self-directed, highly motivated, reliable
• Experience using QuickBooks.
• Formal qualifications in accounting or bookkeeping
• Typing speed minimum 40 words per minute
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Suite 809 Cityland 10 Tower 1, H.V. Dela Costa St., Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Web Design / Digital Marketing / Online Reputation Management
- 1 opening