- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 24 days
- Recruiter responds
- 38% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Computer Software / Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Paragon ICC, 10F Philamlife Tower, 8767 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City, Mondays to Fridays from 9AM to 6PM., Makati, Philippines
SAP Business One
- Graduate of BS Accountancy, Banking and Finance, or any other similar course; CPA designation is an advantage.
- Preferably has one (1) year experience in General Accounting, Bookkeeping, Finance and Payroll. Fresh graduates can be considered.
- Proficient in SAP and Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Attentive to detail and has the ability to multi-task.
- Has good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Maintains and makes necessary adjustments to various records and/or logs such as journals, payroll/ time reports, or property records.
- Verifies amounts and codes on various forms for accuracy.
- Sorts documents and posts debits/credits to proper account. Balances entries and makes necessary corrections.
- Verifies statement items and totals with department records.
- Reconciles simple bank statements or department records.
- Makes and checks necessary calculations.
- Answers inquiries regarding work being performed.
- Prepares forms or encodes materials for data input.
- Prepares or checks invoices, requisitions and other documents for processing; encodes and obtains approval when necessary.
- Compiles routine numerical information for report purposes by hand or by running routine recurring reports on internal computer records.
- Perform clerical duties such as sorting mail, filing and typing, operates variety of general office equipment.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
Xceed CCS offers cutting-edge solutions and world-class services to its clients worldwide. We offer a committed partnership with our workforce in order to fully achieve and deliver excellence to our clients. We foster open channels of communication with customers that enable us to fine tune our management tools and client programs to suit our customers’ specific requirements and taste.