- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
We are looking for a sale Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively manipulating customer issues, complaints and inquiries keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way.
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level.
- Meet personal and team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Previous experience in a customer support role;
- Track record of over-achieving quota;
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening;
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices;
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types;
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively;
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Office Address
- 7th floor office 10 BA Lepanto building Paseo De Roxas Makati, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 18 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Worldwide Media Group
In today’s internet age, it has become clear that the only way to create engagement online is through dedicated content creation. This is achieved through virtually every media outlet, including search engines, social media and other networks. The target audience of this product ranges from a wide variety of customers, whether it’s a small or large business, a brand, an organization, or an individual.
As technology is advancing, content is becoming more accessible and is being produced as creatively as our imagination allows. Today, many companies have become the main instrument in the direct contact between their customers, creating a buzz about the product or service offered.
Hybrid Media is a term that has been created to redefine media in an age where brands and private sectors are busy creating and consuming content.
This type of media is based on a combination of Paid and Earned Media. Once you engage people on the internet and create a platform in which they can provide viral and organic activity, it can be translated to bought and paid media, which is based on content.
Media that promotes the message and provides call-to-action based on advertisement, sales, and competition.
Media that is earned from the buzz that comes from the willingness of the web-surfers to be the promoters of the content they create themselves. This type of media is created only when web-surfers share and participate. Therefore, it forces them to take an active part in creating the content and promoting it.