Account Management Officer
- 50 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 14 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 13 days
- Recruiter responds
- 100% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Human Resources / HR
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Legaspi Village Makati, Makati, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Marketing, or equivalent.
- At least 2-years of working experience in the related field.
- Ensures strict adherence to the timely delivery of assigned tasks (primary and secondary) to the internal and external clients by monitoring the performance and turn-around-time (TAT) of the supporting units to guarantee client satisfaction.
- Plans and implements account retention programs and activities in close coordination with the Sales Team and clients (such as representing the company in client events like fun-run, medical mission, sports fest and facilitation of get-well-soon cards, fruit baskets, hospital visits, Christmas giveaways, birthday gifts, bereavement offerings, etc.)
- Conducts client calls and regular client visits with the Sales Team and other departments to address concerns, maintain and strengthen client relationship.
- Attends to the phone and written inquiries and concerns of the clients.
- Provides appropriate recommendations in addressing operational issues and elevates critical concerns, cases and requests for Managements’ approval.
- Analyzes and validates the accuracy and completeness of the Sales Support monitoring reports, transmittals, correspondences and memos generated/prepared by the Assistants.
- Monitors the status of all renewing accounts on a monthly basis in line with the preparation of the TPM’s (in coordination with the Sales Team).
- Coordinates with internal teams to ensure that customer requests (internal and external) are implemented accurately and timely.
World Networking Services (Philippines) has been an active services partner to its clients since 1998. Founded in New York, it has its presence felt throughout the country by providing talented individuals to companies who have continually sought its assistance and solutions.
World Networking Services has been successfully delivering results in areas of Professional Services, Executive Recruitments, Cross Border Recruitment, IT Enabled Services, Business Consulting and other value added services such as World Networking Services currently operates through its offices located in three continents, namely, North America, Asia and Asia-pacific.
World Networking Services recruiting arsenal include experts that come from industry specific backgrounds that enable them to identify the right talent for the right need. It requires subtle qualities that could only be gained by past exposure and experience in that specific field. Be it Technology, Business, Labor, Call Center Operations, our business is providing people and our staff has the know-how to make it all happen.