- 25 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 14 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 13 days
- Recruiter responds
- 100% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Human Resources / HR
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Legaspi Village Makati, Makati, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy;
- Preferably, a Certified Public Accountant;
- Knowledgeable in analyzing data;
- Must be knowledgeable in computation of taxation;
- Willing to work on extended hours.
- Maintains, monitors and analyzes files of Books of Accounts (JVB, CDB, CRB & GL).
- Generates and analyzes monthly subsidiary ledger/audit schedules of applicable real and nominal accounts and its aging/lapsing/amortization schedule.
- Encode, analyzes records and journal, or adjusting entries made.
- Conducts and accomplishes all required schedules/information on the following:
- Monthly Bank reconciliation
- Monthly inventory count
- Government and Non-Government requirements
- Withholding Taxes Expanded (WE) – Monthly, Quarterly & Annual (Alphalist)
- Withholding Taxes Compensation (WC) – Monthly, Quarterly & Annual (Alphalist);
World Networking Services (Philippines) has been an active services partner to its clients since 1998. Founded in New York, it has its presence felt throughout the country by providing talented individuals to companies who have continually sought its assistance and solutions.
World Networking Services has been successfully delivering results in areas of Professional Services, Executive Recruitments, Cross Border Recruitment, IT Enabled Services, Business Consulting and other value added services such as World Networking Services currently operates through its offices located in three continents, namely, North America, Asia and Asia-pacific.
World Networking Services recruiting arsenal include experts that come from industry specific backgrounds that enable them to identify the right talent for the right need. It requires subtle qualities that could only be gained by past exposure and experience in that specific field. Be it Technology, Business, Labor, Call Center Operations, our business is providing people and our staff has the know-how to make it all happen.