Workforce | Real Time Analyst
- 25 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 13 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 13 days
- Recruiter responds
- 100% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Human Resources / HR
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- BGC Taguig, Makati, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Sound technical knowledge of MS Office products.
- Ability to work under pressure while still maintaining a clear priority on task allocation and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills with ability and willingness to learn.
- Familiar with call center metrics.
- Extremely well-organized, detailed oriented and able to multi-task.
- Ability to transform data into organized insightful information.
- Ability to plan, organize, implement and follow through.
- Must be punctual, accurate and driven by deadlines.
- Ability to quickly learn new reporting technologies and tools.
- Expertise in Excel, MS Access.
- 2-3 years technical experience working a global environment.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and mathematical skills.
The Real Time Analyst will manage and/or balance service levels for the call center across programs, internal locations, lines of business and products. The analyst manages the performance of the call center according to any contractual agreements and internal goals; the focus is to create positive experiences for customers while maintaining an efficient call center enterprise.
- Monitors real-time call volume and schedule conformance to efficiently utilize staffing resources and to meet any necessary contractual obligations.
- Coordinates and manages same day and/or short term off-line event scheduling for call center agents while maintaining acceptable performance of the call center.
- Monitors available reports to effectively manage the performance each call center business and/or product to acceptable results.
- Monitors queue to assist the management teams with acceptable agent adherence to schedules.
- Analyses trends such as call volume, AHT, and attendance to understand and plan for potential over staffing/under staffing conditions; adjust plans prior to and/or same day based on the ability of the call center to attain appropriate performance results.
- Schedules daily, weekly, monthly meetings to communicate information to Work Force Leaders to set expectations and confirm business needs to allow the business to make sound decisions.
- Provides the WFM Scheduling team future exceptions for scheduling in IEX or manually in order to consistently maintain appropriate staffing levels.
- Manages agent profiles within Workforce tools to best utilize all staffing resources.
- Completes necessary reports, ad hoc reports as required
- Participates in Help Desk calls to relay how issues are impacting the call center.
World Networking Services (Philippines) has been an active services partner to its clients since 1998. Founded in New York, it has its presence felt throughout the country by providing talented individuals to companies who have continually sought its assistance and solutions.
World Networking Services has been successfully delivering results in areas of Professional Services, Executive Recruitments, Cross Border Recruitment, IT Enabled Services, Business Consulting and other value added services such as World Networking Services currently operates through its offices located in three continents, namely, North America, Asia and Asia-pacific.
World Networking Services recruiting arsenal include experts that come from industry specific backgrounds that enable them to identify the right talent for the right need. It requires subtle qualities that could only be gained by past exposure and experience in that specific field. Be it Technology, Business, Labor, Call Center Operations, our business is providing people and our staff has the know-how to make it all happen.