- 25 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 21 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 6 days
- Recruiter responds
- 69% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Human Resources / HR
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- BGC Taguig, Makati, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Engineering- Computer, Telecommunication, Electrical, Electronic; Business - Studies, Administration, Management; Mathematics, Physics, or equivalent.
- Required language: English
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in BGC.
- Preferably with 1-4 years experience in specializing in Technical & Helpdesk Support or equivalent.
- Strong communications skills both written and oral;
- Highly familiar with office productivity tools;
- Can work with minimal supervision;
- Can easily follow both written and oral instructions;
- Previous experience in Financial Technology is a plus but is not required;
- Project management skills is a plus.
- Willing to be further trained and exposed to different aspects of the company in preparation for a role change or a higher position;
- Fast learner;
- Team player;
- Adaptable to change.
- Excellent performance on the day to day tasks to ensure smooth operations of the IT Group.
- Assist in ensuring the Service Level Agreement and Turn Around Time are being met.
- Act as a reliever in case of absence of L1 Support.
- Analyze root cause of the problem encountered.
- Occasionally will be required to do field work, as needed.
- Liaise with foreign counterparts.
- Create and generate necessary reports.
World Networking Services (Philippines) has been an active services partner to its clients since 1998. Founded in New York, it has its presence felt throughout the country by providing talented individuals to companies who have continually sought its assistance and solutions.
World Networking Services has been successfully delivering results in areas of Professional Services, Executive Recruitments, Cross Border Recruitment, IT Enabled Services, Business Consulting and other value added services such as World Networking Services currently operates through its offices located in three continents, namely, North America, Asia and Asia-pacific.
World Networking Services recruiting arsenal include experts that come from industry specific backgrounds that enable them to identify the right talent for the right need. It requires subtle qualities that could only be gained by past exposure and experience in that specific field. Be it Technology, Business, Labor, Call Center Operations, our business is providing people and our staff has the know-how to make it all happen.