Traditional Trade Sales Assistant
- Quezon City, PhilippinesPanay Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Manage and maintain an inventory for distributors and advise distributors of stock levels as needed.
- Collaborate with supervisor and distributors to achieve all sales goals and objectives.
- Communicate with immediate superior regarding account activities and preparing weekly sales reports
- Regularly monitor trade & competitors’ activities in the assigned areas and provide reports/updates to his immediate supervisor.
- Ensure the frontliners in your assigned territory is able to assist the customer with all inquires and ensure appropriate resolution.
- Administer all communication with distributors and internal.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients and assist in increasing sales and distribution.
- Handle communications from clients, and other important sources.
- Analyze and help design activities to ensure optimal coordination with marketing and distribution teams.
- Ensure optimal implementation of all policies for smooth sales and distribution process.
- Assist in developing trade programs to increase numbers in wholesale sales.
- Prepare file records for various functioning activities appropriately.
- Will be required to be on field at most times
- Follow up on customer orders and sales leads.
- Perform other management mandated functions.
- Graduate of any 4-year course
- Minimal sales experience
- Driver's license holder is preferred
- Good sales and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Panay Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About World Class Laminate Inc.
World Class Laminate, Inc. (WCLI) is the pioneer in manufacturing melamine boards (ParticleBoard, MDF, Plywood), Membrane Doors, Solid Surface, Phenolic & Compact Boards in the Philippines. It is a service-oriented company that provides the local construction industry with world-class boards for furniture, cabinets, closets, walls, partitions and other interior requirements.
Simply Modular, our coolest product to date is the only screwless stackable furniture, the first of its kind in the Philippines!
Simply Modular Branches:
SM M Place
Vertis North (soon!)
New exciting products mean we need more people like you to join our growing team! Browse our openings or message us here for more questions and concerns.